We have tried to address the most frequently asked questions below, but full details of our booking conditions can be viewed at Terms & Conditions section.
Your Holiday Rental Includes
• Accommodation as specified
• All bed linen and towels (but not beach towels)
• Weekly change of bed linen & towels
• Reasonable use of gas, water & electricity
Costing Your Holiday
• The rates on each villa page are on daily basis. For weekly durations simply take the daily rental price as detailed multiplied by 7, adding any required extras specified in each villa description. For eventual flexible durations over a week, just multiply the daily rate. For durations shorter than 4 days, there is a premium added. You can get a specific quote by making an inquiry.
• All bookings are confirmed in EUROS.
• A deposit of 30% will secure your booking and your holiday balance will be latest 30 days before arrival.
• Villa tenancies begin at 14.00 hours on the day of arrival and end at 10.00 hours on the day of departure. Whilst we will always try to be flexible, this is often not possible, so we recommend that you arrange your flights in line with these times. Any early arrival or late departure must be pre-arranged by the agency.
• Many villa owners do not permit large single gender groups or groups wholly made up of adults under 25 years old, so please discuss your group with a sales consultant before booking. If the group type is acceptable, this will be clearly detailed on your Confirmation of Reservation to ensure no problems are encountered on arrival at the villa.
Villa Capacity and Extra Person Supplements
• Occupancy levels must be strictly adhered to in line with those detailed in each villa description. Some properties are able to accommodate an extra person and, with the owner's permission, an extra folding bed (or similar) can be provided. Such properties will be indicated with a "+" on the villa description. eg. Sleeps: 6+1.
• We arrange an optional welcome pack in someproperties to provide a light snack & refreshments on arrival.
• Cots (Excluding Linen): can be arranged
• High chairs: can be arranged
Maintaining Your Villa
• In order to maintain standards the owner/agent must arrange a regular schedule for people to clean the pool, attend the garden and carry out minor repairs throughout the season. We would appreciate your cooperation in allowing reasonable access to trades people during your stay.
• Local services can be temperamental and it is not uncommon to have the occasional water or electricity cut, particularly during the height of the summer.
• Serenada provide flexible holidays for the independent traveller and generally our clients do not expect a visiting representative service. All areas have a point of contact to assist with any accommodation issues or problems that may arise, which if unresolved should be reported immediately. It is imperative that any complaints are reported and addressed locally, since if you fail to do so, we are unable to entertain claims after your return home.
• Cancellation by you – This refers to the accommodation only, since all other components are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant supplier, ie. flights, car hire etc. Any cancellation of villa accommodation must be advised in writing and sent by recorded delivery.
• Alterations by us – In the unlikely event of us having to alter your accommodation booking for reasons beyond our control, we reserve the right to do so. We will automatically endeavour to resolve the situation by offering alternative accommodation, but cannot always guarantee this. Serenada will not be responsible for any further liability, including cost of travel etc.
All villa descriptions are intended to be clear and informative. For the purpose of clarity:
• All villas are equipped with fridge and cooking facilities
• Bathrooms: whether bath or shower, the term "bathroom" may be used
• For any details that are not clear to you from the description displayed please advise us
• Pets of any kind are not permitted at our villas, unless otherwise specified in a villa description. Even when pets are permitted, please always inform us before booking.
If you have special requirements, please discuss with our sales team before booking.